A few unofficial notes from the Business meeting:
We did create a new position of Communications Officer – this is the person responsible for the newsletter and for promoting CLAMS events and activities.
Elections were held for new officers, and the 2015-2016 Executive Board includes:
- Quill West, President
- Heath Davis, President-elect.
- Amy Herman, Communications Officer.
- Traci Taylor, Secretary.
- Leslie Potter-Henderson, Treasurer.
- Teresa Jones, Past President.
- Rowena McKernan, Web Developer
A Fall CLAMS business meeting will be held at the ACRL-WA Fall meeting in Pack Forest.
Next Spring we expect to have a CLAMS meeting in Bellevue – but the date may be different. New President Quill will send out a survey to determine the best month for the membership.